You are highly motivated and driven to work the Azure stack (Azure Data Factory, Azure Key Vault, Azure DevOps, Azure SQL, Azure Function, Azure Databricks, etc.). It is a great advantage if you have already some experiences with this, but do not worry if you have not as we are ready to train you from day one.
Here are some other valuable skills:
• You are a front-runner, who is proactive and autonomous.
• You are open-minded and eager to learn (at a fast pace).
• You have a user focused mindset and are result-driven.
• You are interested in Data & Cloud engineering (and have the ambition to become a specialist).
• You can turn technical requirements in scalable, usable and reliable solutions.
• You are familiar with Data pipelines, ELT/ETL, data modelling and transformation.
• You excel in agile and flexible working environments.
• You are skilled in or willing to learn SQL. Mastering other languages (e.g. Python or .NET) are a great advantage.
• Familiarity or experience within the finance and risk domain and regulatory requirements is a bonus.