Are you familiar with Angular or other modern frontend frameworks and do you have an eye for (re)usability, accessibility and maintainability of code design? Are you ready to take the next big step with us, and help build the future of healthcare? For our client Nexuzhealth, we’re looking for a Front-end Lead Developer to work on our new platform. In this role, you will work on the project for first line medical care givers, more specifically general practitioners and home nurses.
- Convert designs into web components, websites and web applications
- Use the most recent technologies as you maintain and improve new and existing applications
- Work in close contact with our designers, back-end and mobile app developers
- Work closely with the development teams that integrate your front-end code
- Actively collaborate with designers and internal customers, providing feedback on the feasibility of the designs and rendering input that can be used to further optimize the graphic designs
Nexuzhealth is a young joint venture of UZ Leuven and Cegeka. We build and maintain Klinisch Werkstation (KWS), a software platform for medical care support and electronic patient file management. However, we want to be more than a supplier of Electronic Patient Records for hospitals. We have the ambition to support a community of users in their operation and collaboration. This is where you come in.