A day in the life of a Feature Engineer
● You are the grease in the cooperation between IT and Business stakeholders recognizing the correlation / dependencies between their activities.
● You drive to make complex changes or projects happen within and across Tribes. Your holistic view as well as your knowledge of both Business and IT are crucial in the translation of business requirements in a sequence that delivers customer value as early as possible.
● You define and align the roadmaps between squads – from same or different Tribes – and other parts of the organization and thoroughly manage dependencies.
● You are the connecting pin between colleagues having different expertise in self-steering teams (squads). Your colleagues will be Feature Engineers, Architects, Product Owners or Squad Masters, Developers, Customer Journey Experts, etc.
● You are a driver of the solution approach (together with squads) using in-depth knowledge of Business and IT such as architecture, application landscapes, infrastructure, business operations and legislation.