Are you an experienced leader ready to take the next step? Do you want to help build the future of healthcare? For our client Nexuzhealth, we’re looking for an Engineering Manager to provide technical and strategic leadership to the Infrastructure, SRE and Product Operations team. This department focuses on defining, developing, maintaining and optimizing the SAAS infrastructure for all Nexuzhealth solutions.
As Engineering Manager Infra & Ops you will play an important role in the further development of our MOAPR platform (the Mother Of All Patient Records), and support us in our continued growth. You will:
- Work effectively with cross-functional partners and stakeholders to achieve optimal results
- Conduct financial negotiations with suppliers such as Google
- Ensure well-defined processes, metrics and quality objectives
- Be responsible for the development, productivity and spirit of your team, measure their impact and set clear goals and expectations
- Manage the collaboration and coordination of your team and various stakeholders to always provide the right level of support
- Take care of planning, analysis, incident management and manage the budget
Nexuzhealth is a young joint venture of UZ Leuven and Cegeka. We build and maintain Klinisch Werkstation (KWS), a software platform for medical care support and electronic patient file management. However, we want to be more than a supplier of Electronic Patient Records for hospitals. We have the ambition to support a community of users in their operation and collaboration. This is where you come in.