We’re looking for an experienced developer in RStudio (and QlikSense or Alteryx) with keen programming and systems integration skills. Someone who understands the business needs and creates appropriate solutions, and who is aware of the importance of data-driven decision-making. Do you fit this description? Then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
- You’ll work closely with experienced users, product owners, architects, developers and system experts, helping to analyze and deliver business value for all Asset Management domains
- You are motivated to process the requested adjustments in the smartest way, but you also want to be a sparring partner for your co-workers when it comes to architecture and vision in the long term
- You have excellent problem solving skills
- You’re an enthusiastic T-shaped team player who mainly analyzes, but also designs, understands the technology and tests new functionalities
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and changing environment and are eager to bring in new ideas
- You’re currently working from home, but are willing to travel to the office in Amsterdam or Heerlen if necessary.
About the team
As an Agile Self Service & Data Science (SS&DS) team, we design, build and maintain a range of self-service and data science tools that help our internal customers build decision-making models and dashboards and automate their work. We also support them in creating robust and high-performing applications.
SS&DS is a fast-growing area and is one of APG's most important strategic growth pillars for the coming years. As this field is constantly changing, creativity, collaboration, a technical mindset and quick learning capabilities are essential qualities.