About the challenge Are you a passionate Cyber Security professional looking for a dynamic role in a critical financial infrastructure company? Join our client’s team as a Cyber Security Analyst at their headquarters in the centre of Brussels.
Our client is a global company dedicated to protecting information and assets for the financial services industry. As such, security is at the core of their business, firmly embedded in management systems and processes. As part of the Cyber Security team, you will play a pivotal role in assessing security risks, driving security requirements, and contributing to the design, testing and validation of secure IT projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Defining the design, implementation and test processes necessary to protect information system assets
• Performing risk assessments and translating architecture and policies into actionable security requirements
• Contributing and validating architectural design
• Defining requirements for testing, supporting the testing teams and validating testing reports
• Acting as point of contact and expert, advising and supporting both technical and non-technical stakeholders on cyber security matters