How would you like to work with state-of-the-art security technologies and have the opportunity to be a key player in security practice evolution within Melexis? Melexis designs, develops, tests and markets advanced integrated semiconductor products. Their devices meet the world’s growing demand for greener and safer cars that are fun to drive, smarter appliances, modern medical devices and conscious buildings. Along with the demand, the company is also rapidly growing.
Driven by this expansion, Melexis’ Global IT Core Services team is looking for a Security Engineer who’s eager to facilitate the full stage and optimization of existing and future IT security technologies.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with the Security Architect to translate IT security policies into technical guidelines, procedures and recommendations
- Use cyber defence technologies for continual monitoring and analysis of system activity to identify malicious activity
- Collect intrusion artefacts (e.g., source code, malware, Trojans) and use discovered data to enable mitigation of potential cyber defence incidents within the enterprise
- Correlate incident data to identify specific vulnerabilities and make recommendations that enable expeditious remediation
- Document and escalate incidents that may cause ongoing and immediate impact to the environment