We're looking for someone with experience, to enter the Lead the Way Programme we've developed for ING. The programme is a fast track towards a leadership position at a banking organisation that highly values diversity and inclusion.
As a Chapter Lead at ING, you will be responsible for guiding and developing a team of highly skilled professionals in the technology domain. After one year in the Lead the Way programme, you will support a team of 10 to 15 people. After 5 years, you could be managing up to 100 people. If you're looking for a position that offers great career opportunities, then this might be your ideal next step.
• Guide and develop a team of technology professionals, including developers, testers, and analysts.
• Collaborate with other Chapter Leads to ensure that your team has the skills and capabilities needed to deliver high-quality technology solutions.
• Provide technical guidance to your team and support them in overcoming technical challenges.
• Collaborate with other Chapter Leads and the Agile Coach to develop and implement processes and methodologies that promote efficiency and productivity.
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders and ensure that your team delivers solutions that meet their requirements.
• Foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement within your team.