In this role, it’s important to be result-oriented: you commit yourself to certain goals and use your time and resources efficiently to reach these goals. You prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency.
As you’ll be working out the complete mechanical and electrical design of the machines, in an international environment in collaboration with various stakeholders, and following up on the entire design process from prototype to serial production, having a solid technical knowledge and good communication skills is key. You communicate in an open, constructive and proactive way. As a true team player, you can handle change easily and always look for the best possible solutions..
- You hold a degree in Civil Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- You have a solid technical knowledge, both theoretically and practically
- You’re analytical and know how to use your common sense. You find the root causes of problems through facts, numbers and logic
- You’re innovative: you can think of several solutions and single out the best one by weighing pros and cons
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
- You have an outgoing personality and aren’t afraid to take initiative
- You can work autonomously and have an entrepreneurial mindset