Are you looking for an interesting challenge to develop new technologies and products that contribute to reducing carbon emissions? Would you like to do so in a diverse and family-friendly working environment where you get the flexibility to find an optimal work-life balance?
After years of research, we’ve developed the knowledge to use our compressor elements and heat exchangers in products that convert heat back into valuable energy. We’re looking for an enthusiastic engineer to continue this journey with.
As Mechanical Engineer Thermodynamics, you participate in the development and testing of new products, focusing on thermodynamical and mechanical investigations, calculations and design.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Modeling the thermodynamical and mechanical behaviours of the products and their components in Matlab, keeping the synergy with Matlab models of the other teams
- Developing core components, making test plans for lab and field tests and following up on these tests
- Verifying the technical and economic feasibility of different designs
- Evaluating energy streams in customer installations and looking for opportunities for waste heat recuperation
- Building and sharing knowledge