Do you believe in the integrity of financial institutions? Do you agree that we should counter money laundering and keep financial means from flowing to terrorist organisations? Join us in fighting the good fight, help us to tackle financial crime.
As a Financial Crime Specialist, you will:
• Manage Compliance & Ethics questions and risks
• Work on relevant tasks related to AML (Anti Money Laundering) and CTF (Counter Terrorism Financing), such as:
o Verifying CDD (Customer Due Diligence) assessments
o Follow-up KYC (Know Your Customers) processes & procedures
o Implementing economic sanctions (cf. Russia)
• Prepare internal communications (e-mails, reports, presentations, …)
• Build relationships with key stakeholders in other divisions
• Be the escalation point that handles AML cases
Do something that’s genuinely important and apply for this job with true purpose! You’ll be joining a warm and dynamic team of 5 colleagues who work hard and help each other succeed.