Do you have a thing for data? Are you fascinated by the booming business of cloud computing? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Data Engineer, you design, construct, install, test and maintain data management systems. You build high performance algorithms, predictive models and prototypes and ensure that all systems meet business and/or company requirements and industry practices.
Your duties include:
- Integrating up-and-coming data management systems into existing data structures
- Developing set processes for data mining, data modeling and data production
- Creating custom software components and analytics applications
- Researching new uses for existing data
- Employing an array of technological languages and tools to connect systems together
- Collaborating with other teams (data architects, IT teams, data scientists) on project goals
- Installing and updating disaster recovery procedures
- Recommending different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality
Does this sound like something right up your alley? Then don’t hesitate and get in touch today, so you can start building your future!