Do you have a couple of years of experience in functional analysis? Would you like to work for a worldwide listed group who is constantly investing in the latest technologies? For our client Wolters Kluwer, we are looking for a Functional Analyst to support the digital transformation of the business unit Tax & Accounting Software. This BU develops and sells a whole range of software solutions for tax and accounting professionals, offering a wide range of software solutions.
As a Functional Analyst you make an important contribution to the transition of our software products.
- You make analysis models based on requirements and explain the deliverables to the development team, explaining your choices with rational arguments
- You're part of an agile development team where the timely delivery of quality software is highly valued
- You focus on one running project and are involved in new initiatives
- You become an expert in the business and its jargon, getting to know our customers and learning how our software can help them
- You foster close relationships with your stakeholders
- You explain technical limitations to business users and provide the necessary training for new applications and features
Wolters Kluwer provides specialized information and technological solutions to professionals in a wide range of sectors. Our information, software and trainings help our clients make decisions and work more efficiently. You and your team of about 10 people will work mainly from our Hasselt office, though occasional visits to our HQ in Mechelen and our branch in Ghent are required. We also offer you ample opportunities to work from home.