If you have a knack for data and an interest in in business intelligence, if you’re looking for a job with lots of variation and autonomy in a dynamic and ambitious team, and want to work with the latest tools, then we have good news for you. For our client Wolters Kluwer, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to develop, optimize and manage data flows and data structures between various source/data systems, converting the raw data into user-friendly self-service reports.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you play an important role in helping the team become a fully-fledged predictive BI team.
- You make sure the business processes remain up & running
- You focus on setting up sustainable data flows between different enterprise systems and improving data quality
- You support business teams and colleagues when it comes to data management (setting up ETL processes and flows, designing and implementing flows with ETL tools, set-up and maintenance of data warehouses and data marts on the server & in the cloud)
- You disclose data to internal customers via reports and dashboards
- You represent the BI team during the implementation of new systems
Wolters Kluwer provides specialized information and technological solutions to professionals in a wide range of sectors. Our information, software and trainings help our clients make decisions and work more efficiently.
You will work from Hasselt or Mechelen and occasionally visit the office in Ghent. You get to work from home as well.