You have just graduated or already had your first work experience. You are young, talented, passionate and you know that a technology consultant role is right up your street. Now imagine being able to unleash your enthusiasm at an inspiring company that will encourage you to grow and enhance your skills. Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is looking for a young potential to join their ranks. This A-game company helps customers to move fast, grow their business and save costs. They do so by providing advice on IT strategy for Hybrid Cloud, design and build best in class IT solutions, and help them operate and consume IT as-a-Service. Their fast-growing team is on the lookout for an additional member to take ownership of the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet external customers’ business needs. This role extends beyond the consulting part; you will have the opportunity to act as a trusted advisor. You will learn to build and maintain a relationship of trust with clients, ensuring customer satisfaction. By deepening your knowledge on leading-edge technologies and closely following the latest market trends, you will also be able to spot new business opportunities and provide technical support for deal proposal development.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Executing technical activities oriented to HPE Hybrid Cloud solutions;
• Taking active part in organising and delivering technical solutions;
• Gaining knowledge of the IT environment of the customer from a technical, a procedural and operating point of view in order to reach customers IT goals;
• Maintaining a tight relationship with the HPE account team;
• Demonstrating balance in relation to Customer/HPE business needs;
• Working under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks;
• Participating as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.