To start working as a Cloud Developer, you need decent knowledge of at least one major back-end and one major front-end language. You also need good problem-solving skills, research skills, and an analytical mindset. To communicate with all stakeholders, good communication skills are important as well.
• You have knowledge of data modelling
• You can write decent code
• You have knowledge of SQL
• You know scripting frameworks like React, Angular or Vue
• You are proficient with version control (e.g. Git)
• You are familiar with the cloud stack (AWS or Azure)
• You speak and write English fluently