Do you have experience or an interest in Transformation Consultancy? Would you like to deliver projects within the financial services industry, working for an exciting growing company that focuses on learning, development and loads of fun? Then you should definitely keep reading.
Imagine yourself in a role where you can guide clients to understand and lift their roadblocks for qualitative project delivery. You want to teach them the skills they need to be able to adapt quicker and implement change more effectively. To achieve this goal, you work together to define the business transformation need, assess current state and define a transformation approach. You bring the project full circle by testing this approach using pilot implementations, and subsequently scale solutions based on results.
Sounds good? Here’s some more detailed responsibilities:
- Leading in transitioning and delivering a programme/project from traditional waterfall approaches e.g. PRINCE2 to agile methods;
- Consulting and coaching your client’s teams in their new way of working, specifically in transforming into agile delivery organizations;
- SME coaching to roles like Scrum Masters, Product Owners or Product Managers as well as the Leadership team;
- Performing maturity assessments and deriving coaching plans from it;
- Creating high quality presentations/reports to effectively communicate project findings;
- Supporting continuous improvement on processes, leadership and behaviour.